Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions of the company GeisterGewerbe
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet store https://shop.ghostyt.de .
(2) In the event of the conclusion of a contract, the contract is concluded with
Parforce Heath 16
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet store does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet store, the following provisions shall apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet store.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Adding the goods by clicking on "Add to cart
3) checking the data in the shopping cart
4) pressing the "Check Out" button
5) Login to the Internet store after registration and entering the login data (e-mail address and password).
6) Checking again or correcting the respective entered data.
7) Binding sending of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy".
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can, after checking his details, return to the Internet page on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet store : We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://shop.ghostyt.de. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The stated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment by direct debit, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here latest within 1 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order to the bank responsible for the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the Buyer until the item has been handed over to the Buyer, even in the case of a sale by delivery to a place other than the place of performance.
§5 Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are normally entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity:
Since the products are purely digital, there is no right of withdrawal in this online store.
In the online store https://shop.ghostyt.de, the customer waives the right of withdrawal with the purchase. The customer confirms this by checking the box "I waive the right of withdrawal, the product cannot be returned. I waive the right of withdrawal" in the shopping cart before making the purchase.
Consequently, the 14-day right of withdrawal cannot be exercised by the consumer.
This is legal, you are welcome to research this on the Internet.
The legal warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract language
German shall be the sole contractual language.
§10 Punishment of attempts of software piracy
If a consumer or customer tries to bypass the login system of the software sold in this online store, to download the software and publish it for free or to "crack" the software, the developers of the software reserve the right to exclude this consumer from the software. Your account will be disabled in the event of any cracking or leaking attempts.
§11 Possession of the software "Minecraft" by Mojang
Each consumer and customer confirms with the purchase to own a valid account for the game "Minecraft". This account is required to use the software.
§12 System requirements
Each customer confirms with the purchase that he has executed the following instructions: https://shop.ghostyt.de/pages/system-requirements . With the purchase the customer confirms that the software (the launcher) "Provided" starts on his computer. If the software does not work, the refund is not possible.
Status of the GTC August 2021
Free AGB created by agb.de